Monday, July 19, 2010

Project 1B

Project 1B:ME, MY THOUGHTS& I

Date:16/7/2010
Venue:E48B
Lecturer:Mr.Wan Burhanuddin Wan Abidin
Our tasks: To Identify USM Inventions for 2012 & Beyond

Today,my lecturer gave us another project.This time ,we need to present our idea in a piece of A2 board.We are assigned to different invention for each people.

My project is talk about"Streaming JMCS: A 3G mobile based video on demand system" .

We have to chhose either one of the two questions:
-Suggest how the invention/s may become part of PONDOK

OR

-suggest how the invention may contribute to the reconstruction of USM/ Penang after the disaster.

~I start to prepare my tools....



~In the beggining....



~Finding the informations.....


~having a draft....



~In the processing....






~Finally....this is My works


























No comments:

Post a Comment