Thursday, August 5, 2010

3A Casket for Me

For me,this assignment was quite interesting.We asked to design a casket for ourselves(intention).The requirements(rule) were:sketch out
1. a casket for me and my sarong
2.show how i will to be placed in it
3.show how my casket to be carried by six people
4.it was made out of bamboo

Well, my casket was very simple.

In the beginning,i(actor) drafted my casket randomly in my room(place)...


This was my casket's outlook:

My casket(product) looks very stable .In front there had a transparent glass(let the relatives see me for the last..hahh).


Inside the casket,i like to decorate(act) my casket with my sarong....
The sarong made me more comfortable.I used my sarong in modern cutting.
Besides,i also prefered to wear my beautiful sarong when i placed in it.


I used a translucency cloth to cover my casket as shelter.
This was the way my six of friends(Weng jen,chin Teck,Kai Sen,Jia Lin,Kian Hoong and Grace) are carry me.They were wear their sarong too.


In these 3 sketches,i could fit in all requirements.
In these sketches,i also made use of the human dimension.I used the "jengkal"to draw the six people.
Besides, i showed the other elements in it:
-opacity
-translucency
-transparent
-layers
-shade
-shadow
-dot
-line
(with colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment