Thursday, August 12, 2010

Assignment 3C 6 balloon black bamboo box

Black box again!!!This time we asked to build a 6balloon black bamboo box.

We will have to take part in the Merdeka Youth Jam 10 which held at the Penang Time Square during Merdeka.On that time,we need to releasethe balloon one by one during the merdeka.

Very soon,i started my work.I choose to make t using the bamboo stick(i thought it is more easy).Actually it quite suffering!
Base of box
It was a hardwork for me......i need much patient.....

In the process....
Finally ,i set up structure of box....
I help it to wear cloth...(wrap the plastic)
My designed cloth....

Here my product!!!
I named it as Memory.This is a black box but we still can see the structure of the box.In other words,we still can find something which can bring hope to us although we are in the dark side.Outside my box,there have many bubbles.I feel that there are many memory are filled inside my box.

From this assignment,i took a lesson.I will suggest people to use the bamboo to replace the bamboo stick.It will make ur box more stable..

Now only wait for next assignment ....hope no involve the construction....im so tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment