Saturday, August 7, 2010

3B My Black box


This time we asked to design my black box....
Black box??what should be put inside?? i had no idea,because i need to find out what intention should i apply during design this black box.
In the beginning,i liked to design my black box as the survival box.So,i can used up it even the disaster came.In the same time,i had sketched out my ideas in my black book.
Suddenly,i found that all my sketched box were only filled with my personal survival kit.i want to change my intention!
That time,i imagine that when i am facing the death of disaster,what will appear in my mind and what will i take?
Answer is i want to tell the citizen or even the younger generation about the reason of the disaster.

Intention:I want to design a box which i will bring during the disaster time and even leave in world after i dead.
Act:I sketched a few box and i need to choose a best idea to be presented.


After the idea be chosen,i need to go photostat the box and its content in different size in order to show the "flying" feel.
Rules: Finally,i was required to wash it with water colour.


In the beginning,we have the green world.... ....and the blue sea...




our earth is sick!!

At last,we may face the end of earth!!who know??


The photos are "flying"out from my memory black box...


Product:This is my final work.
Actor:me
Place:my room and photostat shop

haha,suddenly i remember a word:If we fight with nature,we will become loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment