Monday, September 20, 2010

Looking Forward

Izit year 2012 will be the end?Izit really from nothing to something and then back to nothing?!I think none of people can give the confirm answer.

Anyway,i think we should prepare and ready for the end of the world. Better than sitting there doing nothing !
Say frankly,I believe that if i was not in the HBP student in USM,i would never think and take the consideration about the 2012.(i should felt grateful....haha)

What can i contribute towards 2012?
As a HBP student,i should proud to say i will make use of my survival kit inside my dome.Then at least i can save my family....XD.For community, during the domeday,i can apply the survival kit into the IBU and PONDOK,i believe that it will increase the survival chance....
Certainly,my survival kit maybe is not the perfect one.Well,maybe we can make use of the USM inventions too.That is because i had went through all the inventions for my assignment. I have to study and understand the inventions first before i can start to design it. Therefore, i can give some idea during the disaster period.At least the victims will no feel panic and hopeless at all.....=p

As quantity surveyor,i will play my role.This time i will not help to save money for building construction but is for dome!!I will estimate the cost and try to save it for the IBU and Pondok construction.That is because not all the people can afford it.....izit no money = no chance to survive??
No,I will try to avoid it happen ....

No comments:

Post a Comment