Friday, October 15, 2010

Assignment 10 XZBIT

One Dymaxion one student....

Finally,i finished my last assignment!!Should i feel happy? (because i finished it before the submittion date )...or should i have the sense of alienation?(because our RUS 101 will be shut down very soon)....
This assignment given by Tn Haji Rusli ,we asked to produce a big "mess" ball....
we need to pick the best 5 of 10 assignments to be post on our XZBIT:
-Bamboo Sound Tool(BST)
-Masks
-Casket 4 me
-Theaterette
-Ibu construction

this time was my 1st time didn sleep for whole night in USM to edit my photos!!n i also use up much money on it....to print the photos in A3 waterproof photo paper.

From this assignment,i realized that image can"said" more than thousand words.My "mess" ball had cover a lot of story inside....the journey of my whole sem in RUS 101.
From the process of pick photos....edit photos...until i sticked photos on the ball..most of time i will recall back what product i had produced and the memorizing process...n.n





Definitely,That'right it became our last assignment.....like a Big recall!!
i quite proud with my studio..and i think i will miss it so much...really hope that we can keep this ball after the exhibition....XD
my story will be continuing....

No comments:

Post a Comment