Saturday, October 23, 2010

project 10 C Shut Down

The 1st step i took in HBP,RUS 101 is going to bring me forward.
in the beginning time,i have given lot of impossible tasks to submit.
from the time i spent with my friends doing bamboo as early as 7.30am until the time we spent doing the masks until 4am....
All the impossible tasks became my products ....
This was also a way to show how i have transformed from the first day here until taday even the last day of the semester(although there is a few months only).
Besides,we always given talks in studio.It make me have the more explore,more understanding and more improve of my thinking skill when the studiomasters shared their "real" experiences.
during the tough period,i had faced and overcome it with my friends.Certainly,studiomasters were also teach and help us.
the way I think,the way i act.....have changed!!

this time we asked to describe the most meaningful transformation that i have experienced throughout the studio....
the 10 words is:
IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL,IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY,IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING...

No comments:

Post a Comment